CAMPS & CLINICS
NY Extreme Hoops runs some of the top camps and clinics in the east coast!
- 8 weeks at Solaris Sports Club in Yorktown heights
- 2 air conditioned beautiful full size hardwood courts and 2 studios
- 9am early drop off
- 930am - 3pm
- Noon lunch (Must bring your own due to covid Cafe is closed)
- Boys and girls grades 3-11
- Groups split up based on age and skill level
*** Due to Covid 19 there have been some changes to camp. Right now we are following the NYS rules and guidelines to ensure safety and so we do not get shut down and have no basketball at all. There are currently NO contact drills or 5v5 games until legal to do so. Our format will be high level drills and skills and tons of competitions everyday to earn gear! We are very anxious to get back to contact and will do so as soon as were allowed.
Additional safety precautions include:
- Contactless thermometer
- Additional daily sanitizing before and after camp
- Hand Sanitizer in the gym
- No parents are anyone allowed in the building besides athletes and coaches
- 5 to 6 athletes per basket
- 1 coach per basket
Players will work on improving several aspects of basketball performance such as individual skills, ball handling, creating your own offense, techniques, passing, shooting, fundamentals, pick and roll, defensive principles, basketball rules, and game situations. Whether college or professional experience (or both!), Kristi and her coaching staff are exceptionally qualified and well-versed in teaching and demonstrating their knowledge of the game. There will be both clinics and camps occurring year-round in order to enable players to stay on top of their game all year!
If you cannot make a Camp or Clinic due to extenuating circumstances you will receive a full credit to use, whenever you'd like, for any future Extreme Hoops basketball related programs or events!