CAMPS & CLINICS
NY Extreme Hoops runs some of the top camps and clinics in the east coast!
SUMMER CAMP DATES:
- 7 weeks at Solaris Sports Club in Yorktown heights
- 2 air conditioned beautiful full size hardwood courts and 2 studios
- 9am early drop off
- 930am - 3pm
- Noon lunch (Must bring your own due to covid Cafe is closed)
- Boys and girls grades 3-11
- Groups split up based on age and skill level
Covid safety precautions include:
- Contactless thermometer
- Covid waiver
- Ventilation system
- Additional daily sanitizing before and after camp
- Hand Sanitizer in the gym
- Masks work to bathrooms or to exit the gym at any time
If you cannot make a Camp or Clinic due to extenuating circumstances you will receive a full credit to use, whenever you'd like, for any future Extreme Hoops basketball related programs or events!
Players will work on improving several aspects of basketball performance such as individual skills, ball handling, creating your own offense, techniques, passing, shooting, fundamentals, pick and roll, defensive principles, basketball rules, and game situations. Whether college or professional experience (or both!), Kristi and her coaching staff are exceptionally qualified and well-versed in teaching and demonstrating their knowledge of the game. There will be both clinics and camps occurring year-round in order to enable players to stay on top of their game all year!